It might surprise some of you to know that although a proportion of my work involves the use of needles, I’ve been using my magic hands for a long time on clients to perform prescriptive facials. Resulting in brighter, smoother, hydrated, plumper looking skin.
Not to be confused with beautician facials, I am still working with medical grade skin care, so you can be sure optimum ingredient levels, penetration of active ingredients in to the skin making a noticeable difference.
These facials are an important step in maintenance of the skin at 4-6 weekly intervals, an ideal way to compliment other procedures or as a boost before a special event.
The 45-minute facial involves the following steps:
- Removal of impurities through gentle cleansing and massage.
- Application of a mask like enzyme peel. The peel gently sloughs and removes build up of excess skin cell keratinization, which makes the skin appear dull and rough in appearance and touch.
- Active ingredients, specific to your needs are then blended together and topically applied to the fresh, smooth skin. Facial massage is performed to encourage blood flow to the surface of the skin and improve tone.
- An algae spirulina formulation mask is applied to the skin for 15 -20 minutes. This aids deeper penetration of the applied active ingredients. Helps to calm, soothe and tighten the skin.
- A prescriptive base is applied to the skin.
Prescriptive facials retail at £75 but for the month of December are currently on offer for £50.
Call 01422 385265 or email email@example.com to book your slot.